Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sounds, software, and other materials on this site are owned by Churchill Recovery Solutions Ltd or are included with permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted to browse this site, use relevant tools to self-service your debt repayment and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or site. No other license or right is granted.
Churchill Recovery Solutions Ltd,
Waterfold Business Park,
Registered in England No: 04785274 VAT number: 803367346
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the collection of debts due under consumer credit and consumer hire agreements.
All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under license by Churchill Recovery Solutions or any affiliate.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Your information and activity on this site must not:
- be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- be in breach of any applicable laws, regulations, licenses, or third-party rights.
- interfere in any way with the proper working of the site and in particular you must not circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the site or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
This site is intended normally to be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Churchill Recovery Solutions will not be liable for any failure to achieve this level of availability.
The site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Churchill Recovery Solutions.
You agree to fully reimburse Churchill Recovery Solutions in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims, and liabilities incurred by Churchill Recovery Solutions or its affiliates, as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of these terms or any data submitted by you to us.
Churchill Recovery Solutions will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the site but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices) and you should take appropriate steps yourself in respect of this risk.
Payment portal on Churchill Recovery Solutions site is an integrated solution provided by Trust Payments and set to comply with Strong Customer Authentication rules.
By setting your repayment plan and providing your payment card details for the repeat payment transactions (Continuous Payment Authority (CPA)) you agree with Trust Payments storing the Credential on File data that will be used for:
- Enabling payment processing via your card provider for amounts you have chosen and at the intervals that you have chosen.
- Ending the repayment plan promptly upon its completion.
- Promptly informing Churchill Recovery Solutions of all payment transactions for the maintenance of your repayment plan.
Your agreement to any agreed repayment plan:
- Can be ended at any point by you contacting Churchill Recovery Solutions team either by phone or in writing (post/email) and any stored credentials on file will be removed at this point.
- Will end upon the completion of the repayment plan in respect of the relevant debt.
- You will NOT be charged by Churchill Recovery Solutions or Trust Payments for any failed payment instalments under CPA.
We will send you a confirmation by post or email of the agreed repayment plan and how your CPA will be managed and can be cancelled.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to an aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Churchill Recovery Solutions or affiliates, are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. While it is the intention of Churchill Recovery Solutions that you should find these other sites of interest, Churchill Recovery Solutions nor affiliates, nor their employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature for these other sites or information contained in them.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party to these terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.